Terms and Conditions
Applicable to blueprint co-working membership
The following terms and conditions will apply to applications for and participation in the membership. Please read carefully. By submitting an application, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
means the desk spaces at 16th Floor North, Cornwall House, 979 King’s Road, Taikoo Place, Hong Kong as designated by SPML from time to time.
means the membership of "blueprint" co-working spaces whereby successful applicants can enjoy the Membership Features, on and subject to these Terms and Conditions, any agreement entered into with SPML and the terms prescribed for such purposes.
means the activities, events, benefits and other contents offered under the Membership from time to time.
SPML or We
means Swire Properties Management Limited, any of its holding companies, subsidiaries and/or associated companies.
these Terms and Conditions
means these terms and conditions and any supplements or amendments to them from time to time.
- By submitting an application for the Membership, you confirm that:
- you satisfy the eligibility criteria set out on the Website;
- all information and materials provided to us by you are true, accurate and complete and you will promptly notify us of any changes to the information or materials provided; and
- you have read and fully accept these Terms and Conditions.
- We will use information provided by you (including any personal data) to administer and assess your application for the Membership. We may share information in relation to your application with persons involved in the administration and assessment for such purposes. We may keep information of unsuccessful applicants for a reasonable time after the selection process is completed. We will also use the information provided by you in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement [http://blueprint.swireproperties.com/en/pics.html] which sets out, among other things, the treatment of your information and your access right. You confirm that you and your team members, if any, are aware of and have agreed to the use of such information.
- You may be required to meet with SPML and/ or its representatives for the purpose of the assessment of your application.
- Successful Applications
- Successful applicants will be notified individually.
- We shall be entitled to decide the selection criteria and their respective weightings. Our decision about eligibility and selection of successful applicants for the Membership shall be final. No appeal or request for explanation of the decision will be considered.
- Membership Agreement
- Successful applicants shall sign a membership agreement in the form prescribed by SPML to confirm the acceptance of the offer and return it within the time limit specified by us. If SPML does not receive the signed membership agreement from the successful applicants within the prescribed time frame, SPML shall assume that the applicants have withdrawn their applications. The subject applications will be dismissed without further notice.
- A successful applicant will be required under the membership agreement, among other things, to pay the prescribed membership fees, to use the Co-working space in accordance with the specified terms and to comply fully with all applicable laws and regulations and all house rules and codes of conduct prescribed by SPML.
- Your Costs
You must bear any costs, expenses and risks relating to the submission of your application and participation in the Membership. We shall not be responsible for any claims, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by you or your team members, if any, in the application or in any way in connection with the Membership and you agree to hold us harmless from any such claims, liabilities, costs and expenses.
- Our rights
- We reserve the right to:-
- vary the application process, eligibility and selection criteria at any time;
- refuse or to accept any applications;
- to suspend or withdraw the application process or the Membership at any time;
- to vary the form, substance and fee of the Membership and the Membership Features; and/or
- to reduce or increase the number of applicants selected.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to promptly post any changes to the Membership and/or the Membership Features on the Website but we will not be liable for any omission or delay in doing so.
- Membership Features
- All Membership Features including the use of the Co-working space are offered by us with the objective of providing value to the community of co-workers selected by us. We make no representation or guarantee as to the quality or suitability of the Membership or any Membership Features.
- All third parties involved in the delivery of the Membership Features do not make any representation or guarantee regarding any comment, advice or support offered to you. We make no representation or guarantee on behalf of these third parties and as to the quality of any third parties or their suitability for providing any comment, advice or support.
- The Membership Features are offered to the successful applicants only and are not transferrable.
- The Membership Features are provided subject to any terms and conditions prescribed by us. Details of these terms and conditions (if any) will be provided to successful applicants.
We may carry out publicity and promotion for the Membership. You agree that you will participate in publicity for the Membership organised by us from time to time if your application is successful. Any publicity or promotion which you wish to carry out in relation to the Membership must be approved by us in advance.
You shall be responsible for all our losses, costs and expenses arising from any breach of you or your team members, if any, of these Terms and Conditions.
- Probity Policy
- You shall observe the Prevention of Bribery Ordinance (Laws of Hong Kong, Cap. 201) and shall advise your team members, if any, and other personnel who are in any way involved in your application that they shall observe the same and that they are not allowed to offer to or solicit or accept from any person any advantages as defined in the Prevention of Bribery Ordinance in relation to your application.
- Neither you nor any of your team members, if any, shall have any actual or potential conflict of interest with SPML (including with our directors, officers or employees) in making the application and you shall promptly inform us if you become aware of any such conflict of interest.
You shall not disclose to any third party any information which is confidential in nature and which you may acquire from us or other applicants during your application or your Membership unless prior written consent is obtained from the information owner or as required by law or regulations.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended or supplemented by us at any time without prior notice. You are advised to check this page regularly to see the current version.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of HKSAR.
If you have any queries in relation to the Membership or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your application.